Leveraging on our wide expertise of more than one decade, we are noted as one of the profound manufacturers, exporters and suppliers engaged in offering Epoxy Thinner to the customers. we formulate our entire range of thinner at our well-maintained processing set up under the visionary guidance of our professionals. This thinner is widely demanded by different industries and highly used in epoxy paints as a solvent. Our offered Epoxy Thinner is available with us in several air tight packaging options at a rock bottom price range.
Long shelf life
Precise pH value
EPOXY THINNER is a clear, colorless liquid. It is a combination of aromatic hydrocarbon.
EPOXY THINNER is recommended as a solvent for epoxy paints.
Characteristics and Physical Properties:
|Specific Gravity ||ASTM D 3505 ||0.86 - 0.8 |
|Color (Saybolt) ||ASTM D 1209 ||30 |
|Initial Boiling Point ||ASTM D 850 ||124 |
|Copper Corrosion ||ASTM D 849 ||none |
|Non - Aromatics ||ASTM D 2360 ||max 60% |
|Flash Point (Abel) ||IP 170 ||120C |
- Keep the container closed tightly.
- Shelf life is unlimited in close container.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and other sources of heat or ignition
- Do not smoke in storage areas.
Available in 200 lit (Drum)
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Do not breathe vapour.
- Extinguish any naked flames.
- EPOXY THINNER is flammable and harmful if swallowed.
- If contact with eyes occurs, cleanse with fresh water and seek immediate medical advise.